Stock Markets Next Week – Top EVENTS – Nalco dividend; Nuvoco Vistas, Windlas Biotech Q1 results, Vedanta interim dividend, Reliance Jio’s Google Built, Next LAUNCH
Stock Markets Next Week – After setting new records over the week, the domestic stock markets will be looking closely to certain events. What will be these events and how will they impact markets? Mansi Dave brings this special report.
The stock markets – BSE and NSE will reopen on Monday 6 September. The markets will be closely watching the following events:
- 6 September - Board Meeting of Nalco over the dividend issue. Shares of National Aluminium Company will likely be impacted.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
- Nuvoco Vistas Corporation will be declaring its June Quarter results on this day
- US Markets will remain close on 6 September on account of Labour Day.
- Windlas Biotech will announce results on 8 September for the June quarter. This is likely to keep Windlas Biotech shares in action.
- 8 September will also be an ex-date of Interim Dividend of Vedanta Limited shares. The record date will be 9 September.
- 9 September – record date for Mahindra Holidays bonus shares in the 1:2 ratio.
- 10 September – Stock Markets will remain close on account of Ganesh Chaturthi
Watch Zee Business Tweet Video Below:
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) September 3, 2021
- Reliance Jio’s Google Built, Jio phone Next Launch date is also on 10 September.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.