Sansera Engineering IPO – Top 10 THINGS to know – issue size, DISCOUNT, full timeline, allotment, listing and MORE
The issue period is between 14 September 2021 and 16 September 2021. The post issue modification period is 17 September 2021 between 10 am and 11 am. Cut-off time for UPI mandate confirmation is 12 pm on 17 September 2021
Sansera Engineering IPO – The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Sansera Engineering Limited will open on 14 September (Tuesday). The three-day public issue will end on 16 September. If you are planning to invest in this issue, here is everything that you would want to know. Know top 10 things to know about the issue. The IPO market timing is between 10 am and 5 pm.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Sansera Engineering IPO – Top 10 things to know
- Symbol of this issues is SANSERA.
- The issue period is between 14 September 2021 and 16 September 2021. The post issue modification period is 17 September 2021 between 10 am and 11 am. Cut-off time for UPI mandate confirmation is 12 pm on 17 September 2021.
- Issue Size of Sansera Engineering IPO comprises of 17,244,328 equity shares. The issue type is 100 per cent Book Building.
- Price Range – Rs 734 to Rs 744
- Discount – Rs 36 per equity share to eligible employee category.
- Face Value is Rs 2 while the ticket size is Re 1. Bid Lot is 20 equity shares and in multiples thereof. Minimum Order Quantity is 20 equity shares
- Maximum subscription amount for retail Investor is Rs 2, lakh while maximum subscription amount for eligible employee is Rs 5 lakh.
- The Book Running Lead Managers (BRLMs) are ICICI Securities Limited, IIFL Securities Limited and Nomura Financial Advisory and Securities (India) Private Limited.
- The Sponsor Bank is HDFC Bank Limited while categories allowed for investment are FI, IC, MF, FII, OTH, CO, IND, NOH and EMP.
- The name of the registrar is Link Intime India Private Limited.
Sansera Engineering IPO – Complete Timeline
- Issue opens on 14 September and ends on 16 September.
- Finalisation on the basis of allotment likely to get over by 22 September.
- Initiation of refunds likely from 23 September.
- Transfer of shares to demat accounts likely on 24 September.
- Listing date likely on 27 August.
The above timeline is on the basis of information available on Edelweiss app.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.