Rolex Rings IPO Subscription Details – Check Latest updates; get information on allotment date, listing date, refund initiation and MUCH MORE
The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Rolex Rings Limited opened today. The three-day issue will end on 30 July (Friday). How has the response been on the opening day till now? While Zee Business will give the latest subscription details, it will also tell the readers the timeline of the public issue. Also, get the top recommendations from the Zee Business Managing Editor Anil Singhvi.
As of 1:14 pm, the shares were subscribed 1.18 times as per the information present on the NSE. The Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) subscribed 2.34 times. The non-institutional investors subscribed 0.07 times.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
See the price-wise subscriptions as of 1:14 pm: (Pic)
- SOURCE: NSE
Investors must look at the previous financials, Market Guru said. It is unlikely that the stock will be listed at a discount, he added. Investors can apply for listing gains, the Managing Editor said.
Any further view on the stock will be taken only after the listing, the Singhvi said. But it is recommended for investors who want to take risk, he cautioned.
Rolex Rings IPO – Complete Timeline
The tentative timeline is as follows and as per the information on Edelweiss App:
- The Rolex Rings IPO ends on 30 July
- The allotment of shares is likely to be completed by 5 August
- Initiation of refunds likely to start from 6 August
- Transfer of shares to demat accounts likely on 9 August
- Listing likely on 10 August.
About - Rolex Rings IPO
- Symbol - ROLEX
- Issue Period - 28-Jul-2021 to 30-Jul-2021
- Post issue Modification Period - 02-Aug-2021 (10.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M.)
- Cut-off time for UPI Mandate Confirmation - 02-Aug-2021(upto 12:00 PM)
- Issue Type - 100 per cent Book Building
- Price Range - Rs 880 to Rs 900
- Face Value - Rs 10
- Tick Size - Re 1
- Bid Lot - 16 Equity Shares and in multiples thereof
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.