Market opening: Sensex up by 300 points, Nifty by 90 points amid strong global cues
The 30 share BSE Sensex opened green at Rs 36,000, up by 0.8 per cent or 300 points on Monday. While the NSE Nifty 50 opened strong at Rs 10,815 up by 0.8 per cent or 90 points.
Indian markets drive upside amid strong global indices, as US markets closed 4.25 per cent, While European market shut down 3.5 per cent up on Friday. The 30 share BSE Sensex opened green at Rs 36,000, up by 0.8 per cent or 300 points on Monday. While the NSE Nifty 50 opened strong at Rs 10,815 up by 0.8 per cent or 90 points.
Stock in news:
1. Tata Motors: Tata Motors to be in focus on Monday, amid US- China meet.
2. Hindalco: Metal shares to be watchful on Monday, as US-China counterparts will talk on trade relations
3. Fertilizer shares: Cabinet meeting on Monday, agriculture relief packages likely to be announced
4. ONGC: ONGC International gets an oil refinery in Columbia.
5. Force Motors: Sales raised by 22 per cent to 1647 units in December 2018.
6. Titan: Growth in jewellery segment to rise by 22 per cent, retail network rises to 20 lakh sqft in Q3
7. Shobha Ltd: Sales volume dipped by 7 per cent in Q3, down to Rs 751 crores from Rs 698.3 crores
8. Future lifestyle: Gets SEBI approval, to change FII limit from 24 per cent to 49 per cent
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.