- Budget 2022 News, Expectations LIVE: High hopes pinned on Modi government, FM Nirmala Sitharaman - Check who wants what
- Zee Business Exclusive: From LIC IPO to Budget 2022 - BSE CEO Ashish Chauhan speaks about these possibilities
- Who is New CEA? Govt appoints V Anantha Nageswaran as Chief Economic Advisor
- Budget 2022: From date, time to where and how to watch LIVE - See all important details about Union Budget
- Dalal Street Corner: Markets close negative after massive intraday rally; what should investors do on Monday?
LIC IPO: Zeebiz Exclusive | Centre to file DRHP with SEBI by January 23, valuations pegged at around Rs 10 lakh cr
In a big development on LIC IPO, the government will be selling 10 per cent stake to float the India's largest initial public offering in the form of Life Insurance Coproration of India, said Zee Business Managing Editor Anil Singhvi on Friday
In a big development on LIC IPO, the government will be selling 10 per cent stake to float India's largest initial public offering in the form of Life Insurance Corporation of India, said Zee Business Managing Editor Anil Singhvi on Friday.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
LIC IPO draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) is expected to be filed with the Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) by January 23, Zee Business correspondent Tarun Sharma informed Anil Singhvi.
The valuation of the World's largest insurance company is pegged at Rs 8-10 lakh crore, said Tarun.
#ZbizExclusive | LIC के IPO से जुड़ी बड़ी खबर
LIC में सरकार 10% हिस्सा बेचेगी
23 जनवरी तक DRHP दाखिल हो सकती है
21 दिन में IPO को मंजूरी मिलने की उम्मीद
समझिए पूरी खबर अनिल सिंघवी और तरुण शर्मा से...
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) January 14, 2022
The sources told Tarun that the IPO is likely to get approval within 21 days
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.