KRSNAA Diagnostics Limited IPO – Issue open between 4 -6 August; retail investors can pay via UPI – price band, issue size, lot size – All Details Here
Promoter of the company is Rajendra Mutha who holds 8,029,920 equity shares, equivalent to 61.82 per cent of the issued, subscribed and paid-up Equity Share capital of the company as per the information filed in the Draft Red Herring Prospectus
KRSNAA Diagnostics Limited IPO – The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of KRSNAA Diagnostics Limited will open on 4 August (Wednesday). The three-day IPO will end on 6 August. The erstwhile Krsnaa Diagnostics Pvt Ltd company gives in radiology and pathology services.
The promoter of the company is Rajendra Mutha who holds 8,029,920 equity shares, equivalent to 61.82 per cent of the issued, subscribed and paid-up Equity Share capital of the company as per the information filed in the Draft Red Herring Prospectus.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
KRSNAA Diagnostics Limited IPO –
- Security Type – Equity
- Symbol KRSNAA
- Issue Period - 4 August 2021 to 6 August 2021
- IPO Market Timings between 10 am and 5 pm
- Post Issue Modification 9 August 2021
- Post Issue Modification on 9 August 2021 between 10 am and 11 am
- Cut-off time for UPI Mandate Confirmation - 9 August 2021 up to 12 pm)
- Issue Size – Number of shares - 12,836,498
- Price Band – Rs 933- Rs 954
- Face Value – 5
- Ticket Size – 1
- Market Lot – 15
- Minimum Bid Quantity – 15
- Maximum Bid Quantity for Qualified Institutional Investors – 12,598,395
- Maximum Bid Quantity for Non-Institutional Investors 3,149,595
The Book Running Lending Managers (BRLM) are JM Financial Limited, DAM Capital Advisors Limited, Equirus Capital Private Limited and IIFL Securities Ltd. The sponsor bank is ICICI Bank Limited.
The registrar for KRSNAA Diagnostics Limited IPO KFin Technologies Private Limited.
Retail Individual Investors shall have Unified Payments Interface (UPI) as an additional payment mechanism with Application Supported by Block Amount (ASBA) for making payments. All Other Category of Investors shall mandatorily use only Application Supported by Blocked Amount (ASBA) facility for making payments.
The Objects of the Fresh Issue
The net proceeds of the Fresh Issue will be utilised in the following manner:
1. Proposing to finance the cost of establishing diagnostics centres at Punjab, Karnataka, Himachal Pradesh and Maharashtra.
2. Repayment/pre-payment, in full or part, of certain borrowings availed by our Company; and
3. General corporate purposes.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.