KRSNAA Diagnostics IPO – Opens today; Invest for LISTING GAINS, long term, Anil Singhvi says; lists THESE reasons
Market Guru said that the company is relatively smaller from its peers - Dr Lal Path Labs and Metropolis Healthcare. But there are interesting aspects about this company. The company has a different business model and they are into value added services. This gives them a higher margin and revenue per customer for those services, Singhvi said
KRSNAA Diagnostics Limited IPO – The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of KRSNAA Diagnostics Limited opens on 4 August (Wednesday). The three-day IPO will end on 6 August. The erstwhile Krsnaa Diagnostics Pvt Ltd company gives in radiology and pathology services. What should investors do with this public issue? Zee Business Managing Editor Anil Singhvi has the answers!
The Market Guru said that the company is relatively smaller from its peers - Dr Lal Path Labs and Metropolis Healthcare. But there are interesting aspects about this company. The company has a different business model and they are into value added services. This gives them a higher margin and revenue per customer for those services, Singhvi said.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
If their track record is seen over the last 8-9 years, one would see that the business is growing quite fast. With small size, it is easy to grow more, he added.
The Managing Editor said that the issue has strong anchor book with top investors. The promoters have a small shareholding of 27 per cent.
He said that there are growth opportunities in this company and investors can put money for listing gains and also for long term investment.
KRSNAA Diagnostics Limited IPO –
- Security Type – Equity
- Symbol KRSNAA
- Issue Period - 4 August 2021 to 6 August 2021
- IPO Market Timings between 10 am and 5 pm
- Post Issue Modification 9 August 2021
- Post Issue Modification on 9 August 2021 between 10 am and 11 am
- Cut-off time for UPI Mandate Confirmation - 9 August 2021 up to 12 pm)
- Issue Size – Number of shares - 12,836,498
- Price Band – Rs 933- Rs 954
- Face Value – 5
- Ticket Size – 1
- Market Lot – 15
- Minimum Bid Quantity – 15
- Maximum Bid Quantity for Qualified Institutional Investors – 12,598,395
- Maximum Bid Quantity for Non-Institutional Investors 3,149,595
- The Book Running Lending Managers (BRLM) are JM Financial Limited, DAM Capital Advisors Limited, Equirus Capital Private Limited and IIFL Securities Ltd. The sponsor bank is ICICI Bank Limited.
- The registrar for KRSNAA Diagnostics Limited IPO KFin Technologies Private Limited.
- Retail Individual Investors shall have Unified Payments Interface (UPI) as an additional payment mechanism with Application Supported by Block Amount (ASBA) for making payments. All Other Category of Investors shall mandatorily use only Application Supported by Blocked Amount (ASBA) facility for making payments.
Watch Zee Business Tweet Video Below:
आज से खुलेगा Krsnaa Diagnostics का IPO
लिस्टिंग पर बनेगा पैसा या लंबी अवधि के लिए लगाएं पैसे?
कंपनी में क्या अच्छा क्या खराब?
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) August 4, 2021
The Objects of the Fresh Issue
The net proceeds of the Fresh Issue will be utilised in the following manner:
1. Proposing to finance the cost of establishing diagnostics centres at Punjab, Karnataka, Himachal Pradesh and Maharashtra.
2. Repayment/pre-payment, in full or part, of certain borrowings availed by our Company; and
3. General corporate purposes.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.