Homefirst Finance IPO Allotment Date, Status Online: Direct links! Check share finalisation, subscription
Homefirst Finance IPO allotment date, subscription status: Here is how you can check Homefirst Finance IPO Share Allotment Status, Subscription directly from BSE, Link Intime website:-
Homefirst Finance IPO allotment date, subscription status: The initial public offer of Home First Finance Company India was subscribed 26.66 times on the last day of bidding. The Homefirst Finance IPO Share Allotment is likely to be finalised on 29th January. Here is how you can check Homefirst Finance IPO Share Allotment Status, Subscription directly from BSE, Link Intime website:-
Homefirst Finance IPO Share Allotment Status: How to Check on Link Intime website:-
Step 1 - Go to link - https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html
Step 2 -Select the company name (Homefirst Finance IPO)
Step 3- Select your either PAN, Application Number, DP/Client ID or Account No/IFSC
Step 4 -Enter your either PAN, Application Number, DP/Client ID or Account No (along with IFSC Code)
Step 5 - Enter captcha code and submit to know the Homefirst Finance IPO Share Allotment Status
Homefirst Finance IPO Share Allotment Status: How to check on BSE WEBSITE:-
Step 1 - Go to link - https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
Step 2 - Select Equity
Step 3 - Select Issue Name (Homefirst Finance)
Step 4- Enter Application Number as well as PAN
Step 5 - Click on search button to know the Homefirst Finance IPO Share Allotment Status
Homefirst Finance IPO
-The offer of the mortgage financier, which got fully subscribed on the first day itself on January 21, received bids for 41,64,36,944 shares against 1,56,20,948 shares on offer.
- The category reserved for qualified institutional buyers(QIBs) was subscribed 52.53 times, non-institutional investors 39 times and retail investors 6.59 times.
- The initial public offer (IPO) of Rs 1,153.71 crore, comprised a fresh issue of up to Rs 265 crore and an offer for sale of up to Rs 888.7 crore.
- The price range for the offer was at Rs 517-518 per share.
- The housing finance company had raised Rs 346 crore from anchor investors on Wednesday.
- The company plans to utilise the net proceeds towards augmenting its capital base to meet its future capital requirements.
- Axis Capital Limited, Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited, ICICI Securities Limited and Kotak Mahindra Capital Company were the managers to the offer.
-Shares of the company are proposed to be listed on the BSE and National Stock Exchange (NSE).
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.