- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- COVID-19: India recorded 3,33,533 new coronavirus cases, active cases increase to 21,87,205
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Jayanti: President, Prime Minister pay tribute to the national hero, Bose's hologram statue at India
- FabIndia plans to raise up to Rs 4,000 crore through IPO - Top 10 things investors must know
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
HISTORY CREATED! Sensex touches 58k for first time ever - Check what lifted the Indian indices
The BSE Sensex hit a record high of 58,115.69 points on Friday.
The BSE Sensex crossed the 58,000 mark for the first time in its history on Friday.
It has hit a record high of 58,115.69 points.
Rise in the global markets lifted the Indian indices, analysts said.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Healthy buying was witnessed in auto stocks.
Around 10.10 a.m., Sensex was trading at 58,050.25, higher by 197.71 points or 0.34 per cent from its previous close of 57,852.54.
It opened at 57,983.45 and has touched an intra-day low of 57,937.95 points.
The Nifty50 on the National Stock Exchange was trading at 17,292.75, higher by 58.60 points or 0.34 per cent from its previous close.
The top gainers on the Sensex were ONGC, Maruti Suzuki India and Titan Company, while the major losers were Hindustan Unilever, HCL Technologies and UltraTech Cement.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.