Devyani International IPO: 10% shares for retail investors; price band, lot size, subscription amount, OBJECTIVE of issue – TOP 10 THINGS you must know
Company is planning to raise Rs 1838 cr through this issue. If you are planning to invest in this issue, here are the top 10 things. The IPO comprises of a fresh issue of up to Rs 440 cr and an Offer for Sale (OFS) of up to 155,333,330 equity shares
Devyani International Limited IPO – The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Devyani International Limited will be opening on 4August 2021 – Wednesday. The three-day IPO will end on 6 July (Friday). The company operates quick service restaurants like Costa Coffee, KFC and Pizza Hut. The subscription can be made between 10 am and 5 pm.
The company is planning to raise Rs 1838 cr through this issue. If you are planning to invest in this issue, here are the top 10 things. The IPO comprises of a fresh issue of up to Rs 440 cr and an Offer for Sale (OFS) of up to 155,333,330 equity shares.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) have been allocated 10 per cent of the overall shares available for subscription. For Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs), 75 per cent of the entire issue is reserved while for non-institutional investors (NII) 15 per cent shares have been allocated.
Devyani International Limited IPO - Top 10 things to know
- The stock will be listed as Devyani International Limited and the symbol will be Devyani.
- The issue period will be between 4 August 2021 and 6 August 2021.
- Issue Type is 100 per cent Book Building
- The Price Band is Rs 86 to Rs 90
- Face Value is Re 1
- Ticket Size is Re 1
- The Bid Lot consists of 165 equity shares and in multiples thereof. Minimum order quantity is 1 lot i.e. 165 equity shares.
- For retail investors maximum subscription amount is Rs 200,000 while maximum subscription amount for eligible employee is Rs 500,000.
- Post issue Modification Period is 9 August 2021 between 10 am and 11 am.
- Cut-off time for UPI Mandate Confirmation - 9 August 2021 up to 12 pm.
Global Coordinators and Book Running Lead Managers (BRLMs) include Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited, CLSA India Private Limited and Edelweiss Financial Services Limited. The BRLM are Motilal Oswal Investment Advisors Limited while the sponsor bank is Axis Bank Limited. Name of the Registrar is Link Intime India Private Limited
The Book Running Lead Managers (BRLM) are SBI Capital Markets Limited, DAM Capital Advisors Limited, IIFL Securities Limited. The sponsor bank is HDFC Bank Limited. The issue is open for these categories of investors - FI, IC, MF, FII, OTH, CO, IND and NOH.
The name of the registrar is Link Intime India Private Limited.
Devyani International Limited IPO - Objectives: The object of the issue is to repay and/or prepay borrowings and general corporate purpose.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.