Delhi Unlockdown 4 – Want to know what remains PROHIBITED during the next week? Here is the LIST
Among the prohibited activities, the schools, colleges, coaching institutes and educational institutes will remain closed. Gatherings related to social, political, sports, entertainment, academic, cultural, religious festivals are also not allowed during the next week starting from 21 June
As the new daily Covid-19 cases see a dip in the national capital, the Delhi Government on Sunday (June 20, 2021) announced another phase of unlocking in the National Capital Territory of Delhi. Though the Arvind Kejriwal Government has announced the reopening of bars, public parks, gardens and golf clubs, there are still many activities that remain prohibited.
- Among the prohibited activities, the schools, colleges, coaching institutes and educational institutes will remain closed.
- Gatherings related to social, political, sports, entertainment, academic, cultural, religious festivals will not be allowed.
- All swimming pools, except being used for training of sports persons for participation in National and international events.
- Stadiums, sports complexes except being used for training of sports persons for participation in National and international events or organising national and international events
- Cinemas, theatres, multiplexes, entertainment parks, amusement parks, water parks to remain closed.
- Banquet halls, auditoriums and assembly halls to remain closed.
- Business-to-business exhibitions, spas, gymnasiums and yoga institutes to remain closed.
The news has bee reported by ANI.
See Tweet Here:
The relaxations in COVID restrictions in Delhi further extended till 5 am of 28th June.
Restaurants and bars allowed up to 50% of the seating capacity from 8 am to 10 pm and 12 pm to 10 pm respectively. pic.twitter.com/81Vw5xr2Jr
— ANI (@ANI) June 20, 2021
Earlier on June 13, Chief Minister Kejriwal had announced opening of market complexes and malls from 14 June. It was on an odd and even basis In the week prior to the week which started from 14 June.
On the official twitter handle of the Chief Minister’s Office (@CMODelhi), the government on 19 June 2021 informed about the cases in Delhi over the last 24 hours. The number of positive cases reported during the period stood at 135. The government, meanwhile conducted 75,687 cases. Positivity rate was at 0.18 per cent.
Among other major decision announced today, the Delhi Government has also allowed outdoor yoga activities from Monday which also marks the International Yoga Day. Public parks, gardens and golf clubs have been allowed as part of the gradual unlock process in Delhi.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.