Stock Market actions in August: From IPOs, Tata Motors product launch to RBI CREDIT POLICY—Mansi Dave lists all events that may drive market in August series
August series events: August 4 will see three IPOs opening for subscription, while Tata Motors will also launch new product on this day.
With the July series ending and August series all set to kick in there are several events and triggers that will drive or impact the market in some way going forward. Ahead of the series, News Anchor and Senior Producer at Zee Business Mansi Dave lists all important events lined up in the month of August, which an Invstor need to keep eye on.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Talking about August series, Mansi said that IPOs will rule this series with several new initial public offerings opening this month, while many listing will also be seen.
Here are list of events that will impact the stock market in August 2021
1 August 4: This day will see three IPOs opening for subscription. Windlas Biotech IPO will open with price band of Rs 448 to Rs 460 per share. Second IPO that will open on August 4 is Exxaro Tiles IPO and Rs 440 crore Devyani International IPO will be the third IPO to open on the same date. Besides, MPC three-day meeting will also commence on this date. Tata Motors will also launch new product on August 4.
2. August 6: It is event-heavy day with RBI coming up with credit policy and interest rates. Glenmark Life Sciences IPO is also likely to make its market debut on this day. Decisoon on Allcargo Logistics voluntary delisting is also likely to be made on August 6. Windlas Biotech, Exxaro Tiles and Devyani International IPOs will close on this day. LIC IPO will be also on focus once again as this is the last date to submit application for legal advisor for LIC IPO.
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) July 30, 2021
3. August 7: IRCTC will be in focus. Lucknow-New Delhi Tejas Express will start from this date.
4. August 9: Singapore and Japan markets will be closed and this day Rolex Rings may also see listing on BSE and NSE.
5. August 12: June IIP, July CPI data will be released.
6. August 13: Monsoon Session of Parliament will conclude on this day.
7. August 16: While WPI data will be coming on this day, Devyani International IPO will also see its listing on August 16.
8. August 17: Windlas Biotech, Exxaro Tiles shares would be listed on exchanges. This is also the last date to bid for RINL strategic sale.
9. August 19: Indian Markest will be closed due on account of Muharram.
10: August 26: This day will see expiry of August series
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.