9 stocks to buy this Navratri: Market experts recommend these shares to strengthen portfolio—Check stock picks and targets
Avinash Gorakshakar from Profitmart Securities, Vikas Sethi from Sethi Finmart and Market Expert Ambareesh Baliga have suggested three stocks each for investors.
The Navratri is already here and we know how much importance the number 9 holds for this festival. During Navratri, people worship nine forms of Goddess Durga. On this occasion, share market experts recommended 9 stocks, which will act as 9 gems for your portfolio and give good returns.
Avinash Gorakshakar from Profitmart Securities, Vikas Sethi from Sethi Finmart and Market Expert Ambareesh Baliga have suggested three stocks each for investors. Check the recommendations here:
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Avinash Gorakshakar, Profitmart Securities
1. Garware Hi-Tech Films Ltd: The company was earlier known as Garware Polyester Ltd and is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers of high-quality, durable, and highly tensile polyester films internationally. The product base of this company is value added, earns a margin level of 19-20 per cent. Talking about the fundamentals, Gorakshakar said that last year the company has made a profit of 125 crore on around 1000 crore. He gave a target price of Rs 1250-1300 for a period of 9-12 months.
2. Radico Khaitan Ltd: The company belongs to liquor space and have good brands of its own. The expert said that the type of growth that has been observed in volume and top line in last 1-2 quarters, it shows that the coming year will be good for liquor companies. Radico Khaitan has focused on its debts and has said that by FY 24, it aims to become debt free. Also, its market share in premium category is increasing. The expert gave a target of Rs 1150 for a period of one year.
नवरात्रि में निवेश के '9 रत्न'
नवरात्रि के '9 रत्न' चमकाएंगे किस्मत
9 शेयरों में निवेश से घर आएगी समृद्धि
पोर्टफोलियो में जोड़ें '9 रत्न' शेयर
मार्केट के दिग्गज एक्सपर्ट के सुझाए शेयर#Navratri2021 | @AnilSinghvi_ | #StockToFocus https://t.co/2UflJICKIo
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) October 7, 2021
3. Intellect Design Arena: It is an IT product vertical company. The company makes products for banking, wealth management, insurance, etc. The expert says that in the coming 1-2 years, the profit margins of the company will increase. Currently, the company is working with the profit margin of around 30 per cent. It has also given a guideline that it will grow by around 25 per cent topline in next 2 years. The expert said that in the last quarter, the company has added 18 new clients. He gave a target of Rs 1000-1050 for a period of one year.
Vikas Sethi, Sethi Finmart
1. KPR Mills Ltd: The company is mainly known as a textile company but is also present in sugar, ethanol and power segment. It is India's one of the largest vertically integrated textile company and has also launched a brand by the name FASO. The government is also focused on textile sector and has launched a PLI scheme, said Sethi.
The company has reported a strong June Quarter result with a PAT of 168 crore, operating profit margins of 20 percent, return on equity of 22 percent and it also have a good share of FIIs and DIIs. Sethi gave a target of Rs 600 for a period of one year.
2. Heranba Industries Ltd: It is a solid company and works in three segments including herbicides, fungicides and insecticides. The expert said that the company has strong fundamentals. In June quarters it reported a PAT of 47 crore and also the company has recently got listed on exchanges and was subscribed 83 times. He gave a target of Rs 1000 for a period of one year.
3. Indiabulls Real Estate: Real estate sector is in focus and we have seen that in the month of September the registration was at all time high then the Karnataka government reduced the stamp duty, then in Delhi the reduction in circle rates has been extended till December.
The company is also going to merge with Embassy Group after which Embassy Group will have a share of around 44.9 percent, Black Stone of around 19.1 percent and the existing promoters will have a share of 9.8 percent. He gave a target of Rs 250 for one year.
Market Expert Ambareesh Baliga
1. Exide Industries Ltd: The company do business in automotive and industrial battery market. It also has a joint venture (JV) for electric vehicles with Ashok Leyland according to which the company will supply batteries for three-wheeler EVs. The market expert said that the company has recently entered into an insurance deal with HDFC Life and it is a win-win deal.
He said that it is a debt free company, has a market cap of 15000 crore and cash worth Rs 7000 crore. The target price is of Rs 240 for one year but the expert has said that it can be kept in the portfolio for long term.
2. Engineers India Ltd: The company has a presence in hydrocarbon chain. Its Q1 performance was also very good and as of now its order book position is around 7500 crore, the expert said. He further informed that it is a zero-debt company, has cash worth Rs 2000 crore in balance sheet and recently it has done buyback aswell. He gave a target of Rs 106 for a year.
3. Mahindra Holidays: As the Holiday season is here and travel has also resumed, occupancy level which was reduced is back to about 85 percent plus. The expert said that it is even difficult to get bookings at this time. The company has a total member base of 2,55,000, around 100 resorts globally, revenue of around Rs 1000 crore and has a cash of around Rs 950 crores. He also said that in standalone the company has zero debt. The target price is of Rs 310 for a period of one year.
(Disclaimer: The views/suggestions/advices expressed here in this article is solely by investment experts. Zee Business suggests its readers to consult with their investment advisers before making any financial decision.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.