XLRI Placements 2020, 2021: 100% jobs! Check highest salary, average package and name of companies, top recruiters
Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur, has confirmed that it has successfully achieved 100% placements for the outgoing batch of 2019-21.
XLRI Placements highest salary, average package: Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur, has confirmed that it has successfully achieved 100% placements for the outgoing batch of 2019-21 for its flagship programs: Two-year Postgraduate Diploma in Management- Human Resource Management and the Two-year Postgraduate Diploma in Management-Business Management with all 358 candidates securing offers through the final recruitment process in a record 2 days despite the shadow of the COVID-19 pandemic.
XLRI Placements: Highest salary
- Highest domestic offers stood at INR 50+ lakhs per annum from the BFSI sector
XLRI Placements: Average salary package - Highlights
- The median salary offered to the batch stood at INR 23 lakhs per annum with the top 10th and 25th percentile average being INR 37.49 and 34.80 lakhs per annum, respectively
- The average salary saw an increase to INR 25.08 lakh per annum from INR 24.30 lakhs per annum in 2020.
- 33.33% of the students received Pre-Placement offers.
XLRI Placements: Companies - Highlights
- No. of new recruiters: 23
- The Final Recruitment Process saw participation from 108 recruiters with 370 domestic and international offers, inclusive of 23 new finals recruiters.
- The top domains based on the roles offered were Consulting, Sales & Marketing and BFSI.
-Boston Consulting Group, Bain and Co., PricewaterhouseCoopers, Accenture Strategy, Amazon, ITC, PayTM made the highest number of offers among the regular recruiters.
- 33.33% of the students received Pre-Placement Offers
- New final recruiters included prestigious companies such as Mastercard, DE Shaw, Airbnb, DBS Bank, Nykaa, Freshworks, ZS Associates, Tata Electronics, ProgCap, Rebel Foods, IDFC Bank, amongst others.
- Legacy recruiters like PwC, Goldman Sachs, PayTM, Airtel opened new roles for the students of XLRI.
- Participation from PSUs like Power Finance Corporation and GAIL in the final recruitment process at XLRI
Commenting on XLRI placements, Fr. P Christie S.J, Director, XLRI - Xavier School of Management commented, “We are delighted to announce that despite the pandemic and its adverse ripple effects on the global economy, XLRI has achieved the feat of 100% placements in a record timeframe this year. We attribute the outstanding placements as an affirmation by the corporate world of the highly relevant management-centric education we strive to deliver to our students year after year. This stellar success is a testimony to our students' resilient calibre in navigating the industry's shifting trends and their future journey as young business leaders of tomorrow. We had conducted the entire placement process in a virtual mode this year.”
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.