SSC MTS 2022, Havaldar Answer Key released on ssc.nic.in; check fee and important dates
SSC has released the tentative answer keys along with candidates’ Response Sheet(s) on its official website.
SSC MTS answer key 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the answer key for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2021. The examination was conducted by the Commission from July 5 to 26 this year at different centers across the country.
SSC has released the tentative answer keys along with candidates’ Response Sheet(s) on its official website -- ssc.nic.in.
Candidates can now also submit their objections related to the tentative answer key online. The window will close on August 7 at 8 PM. Candidates will have to pay Rs 100 per question/ answer challenged. Under any circumstances, no objections will be entertained after August 7 (8:00 pm), as per the official notification released by SSC.
SSC MTS Answer Key 2022: Step-by-step guide to downloading the SSC MTS Answer Key
1. Visit the official website of SSC (ssc.nic.in)
2. Click on the first link shown on the homepage to download the answer key ‘Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2021: Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys along with candidates’ Response Sheet(s)’
3. A pdf will open. Scroll down and click on the blue link 'Link for candidate’s response sheet, tentative answer keys and for Submission of Representation, if any’
4. Select the name of the examination to proceed.
5. Enter your roll number and password (As per Admission Certificate) and click on login.
6. Submit your objections, if any.
Candidates may take a printout of their respective Response Sheets along with the Tentative Answer Keys.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.