Searching for airline, aviation sector jobs? Do not fall prey to this scam - BEWARE of these kind of fraudulent offers- check details from IndiGo
IndiGo has warned people of fraudulent job offers demanding money and has asked them to visit the official website at careers.goIndiGo.in for official job postings.
"Please be cautioned of certain people claiming to represent IndiGo - misusing the brand name & the names of our employees, demanding money in exchange for interviews or jobs," IndiGo tweeted.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
It further said that it does not charge any money for interviews or recruitment and all communication related to offer letters will be sent from official IndiGo email IDs only.
Please be cautioned of certain people claiming to represent IndiGo - misusing the brand name & the names of our employees, demanding money in exchange for interviews or jobs. Visit https://t.co/oFNWzdGlL4 for more information. #LetsIndiGo #Aviation pic.twitter.com/4s3cPKSpfG
— IndiGo (@IndiGo6E) July 29, 2021
Here are the dos and don'ts given by the company:
1. Do ask questions to clarify the job role and understand more about IndiGo and its work culture.
2. Do seek an interview confirmation email with relevant details from the recruiter you have spoken with and ensure that the email does not mention any fee/charges.
3. Do ensure that the selection and offer related communication come only from official IndiGo email ID (eg: email@example.com).
4. Be alert to notice fake appointment letters. It does not have an authentic signature and has fudged IndiGo logo and pictures.
1. Do not pay any fee for interview registration, application process, uniform etc.
2. Do not fall for interview process that claims selection only after telephonic conversations without any face-to-face meeting.
3. Do not pay any fee for offer confirmation, any training charges or joining deposits.
4. Do not accept any offer or selection confirmation email basis interviews only through telephonic medium and without any face to face meeting.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.