IBPS clerk recruitment 2020: Prelims exam begins tomorrow | check key dates, dos and don'ts
IBPS clerk recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) prelims examination to fill 2,557 for Clerical cadre posts in 11 public sector banks begins tomorrow, December 5
IBPS clerk recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) prelims examination to fill 2,557 for Clerical cadre posts in 11 public sector banks begins tomorrow, December 5. IBPS will also conduct exams on December 12 and 13. The results for the IBPS clerk preliminary exam 2020 will be announced on December 31, 2020. Earlier, IBPS had released hall ticket on November 20. IBPS clerk candidates can begin downloading call letter for main exam from January 12, while online main exam will be held on January 24. Provisional allotment for IBPS clerk 2020 will be made on April 1
Before candidates head for their examination centres, here are important instructions that need to be followed beforehand:
* Admit card has been made available on IBPS official website. Do not forget to download and carry admit card at examination centres
* Candidates must reach their examination centres 15 minutes before exam
* Candidates will also keep in mind corona guidelines. They will have to wear masks and gloves if possible.
* IBPS clerk aspirants must install Arogya Setu App before reaching examination centres. The Aarogya Setu status must show the candidate’s risk factor. A candidate will have to display this status to the security Guard at the entry into the exam venue.
* You won't be allowed to carry mobile phones beyond examination centre gate
* Hand sanitisers, pen, pencils and a bottle of water will be allowed in the examination rooms
*Temperature of candidates ill be recorded with thermo guns at the entry point for temperature.In case, any person is found having temperature above normal or display any symptoms of the Covid 19, they will not be permitted to take the examination.
*Candidates are advised to avoid wearing ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.