Class 10, class 12 pass can apply for these JOBS in Indian army - check all online registration details here
Looking for jobs? Passed class 10 or class 12? Want to join Indian Army? If yes, then you can attend the Indian Army Recruitment Rally to be held in Uttar Pradesh.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021: Looking for jobs? Passed class 10 or class 12? Want to join Indian Army? If yes, then you can attend the Indian Army Recruitment Rally to be held in Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates who want to appear for the recruitment rally must register themselves online by April 26, 2021. The candidates can also login to the following website for further information at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The army recruitment rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts Saharanpur, Shamli, Muzaffarnagar, Bijnor, Amroha, Rampur, Moradabad, Bulandshahar, GautamBudh Nagar, Baghpat, Ghaziabad, Meerut and Hapur of Uttar Pradesh from May 12, 2021 to May 31, 2021 at Chaudhary Charan Singh Stadium, Muzaffarnagar.
The posts and the educational qualification for the Indian army recruitment rally are as follows:
1) Soldier General Duty - Class 10/ matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject
2) Soldier Technical - Passed 10+2/ intermediate exam in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject
3) Soldier Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary - Passed 10+2/ intermediate exam in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject
4) Soldier Clerk/ Storekeeper Technical - Passed 10 + 2/ intermediate exam in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Also, securing 50% marks in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Bookkeeping in class 12 is mandatory.
5) Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pass - Class 10 simple pass (for Chef, Dresser, Washer Man and Steward)
6) Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pass - Class 8 simple pass (for Housekeeper and Mess Keeper)
The minimum and the maximum age limits for the category of Soldier General Duty are 17 1/2 and 21 years, respectively. The candidate should be born between October 1, 2000 to April 1, 2004.
As for the other categories, the minimum and the maximum age limits are 17 1/2 and 23 years, respectively. The interested candidates should be born between October 1, 1998 and April 1, 2004.
While attending the army recruitment rally, the eligible interested candidates must bring with them the admit card and twenty copies of unattested passport size coloured photographs along with other necessary documents.
To know further details and to register for the army recruitment rally, the interested eligible candidates must login to the following website at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.