7th Pay Commission jobs latest news: Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Handsome salary! Amazing opportunity with attractive pay scale; Know eligibility, how to apply
Indian Army Recruitment 2021: For those who are looking for a government job, here is an amazing opportunity to work with Indian Army. It has released a notification for (Judge Advocate Generals Corp (JAG) Entry Scheme 27th Course (Oct 2021), Short Service Commission (NT) Course. The information is available on the official website – http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/index.htm
Indian Army Recruitment 2021: For those who are looking for a government job, here is an amazing opportunity to work with Indian Army. It has released a notification for (Judge Advocate Generals Corp (JAG) Entry Scheme 27th Course (Oct 2021), Short Service Commission (NT) Course. The information is available on the official website – http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/index.htm. In case you are wondering how to apply for it, here is the answer.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 – As per the official notification, unmarried male and female candidates can apply for Indian Army JAG 2021 through online mode on official website of Indian Army. The application process commenced on 6 May 2021 and will end on 4 June 2021.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Selection Criteria for Indian Army 2021 recruitment
The selection will be done on the basis of:
1) Shortlisting of Applications: Shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB Interview. The candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Only those cnadidates who clear Stage 1 will be eligible to go to Stage
2. Those who fail in stage I will be asked to retur on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available on official website of Directorate General of Recruiting i.e, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Merit List – It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB interview does not confirm final selection. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at SSB interview
Medical Examination: Those who qualify in the SSB will undergo medical test.
How to Apply for JAG 2021 posts?
- Interested candidates who are eligible for the jobs can apply on the official website by clicking on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Registration is not required, if you have already registered for it.
- Registered applicants can click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page will open bearing ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’.
- Now click on ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission JAG Entry Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments after reading the instructions carefully.
- Now click on ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’. Here you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Submission of online application for Indian Army JAG started 6 May 2021 from 3 PM. Last date for submission of online application for Indian Army JAG is 4 June 2021 till 3 PM.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Eligibility - Candidates looking to apply for JAG 2021 Course should have a bachelor’s degree in Law. The candidates must have minimum 55 per cent aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State. The applicants should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India. You can find further details including age limit, qualification, experience, selection process, salary and application process are given below.
Indian Army JAG Vacancy Details
Men – 6 Posts and Women – 2 Posts
Indian Army JAG Salary:
- Lieutenant – Level 10, Rs, 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Captain – Level 10 B Rs. 61,300 – 1,93,900
- Major – Level 11 Rs. 69,400 – 2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel – Level 12A Rs. 1,21,200 – 2,12,400
- Colonel – Level 13 Rs. 1,30,600 – 2,15,900
- Brigadier – Level 13A Rs. 1,39,600 – 2,17,600
- Major General Level 14 Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200
Military Service Pay (MSP) – MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs. 15,500/- p.m. fixed. Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training period at OTA – Rs 56,100/-p m
Indian Army JAG Age Limit:
The minimum and maximum age should be between 21 and 27 years as on 1 Jul 2021 (Born not earlier than 02 Jul 1994 and not later than 01 Jul 2000; both dates inclusive).
For more details visit the official website.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.