- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Your good old electricity bill set to be killed! Here is why
Updated: June 7, 2018 20:48 pm
Power Minister R K Singh today said all electricity meters in the country will be smart prepaid meters in the next three years. "In the next 3 years, metering will go smart...And gone will be the days of bills reaching your house.