- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Why Sensex hit all-time high even as global markets plunged
Updated: July 12, 2018 16:06 pm
Sensex was on a roll on Thursday as it kept rallying in the session, touching its fresh high of 36690.78 points in late morning deals. Index heavyweight Reliance Industries rallied over 5 per cent and was the top Sensex gainer.