- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Who will buy Air India? Now Tata Group, Emirates also abstain from bidding
Updated: April 11, 2018 21:06 pm
This is a segment of Zee Business which brings to you latest updates. Who will buy Air India? Now Tata Group, Emirates also abstain from bidding. Watch this video for more information.