- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Who will benefit from GST rate cut and who will not
Updated: August 1, 2018 12:45 pm
Everyone thought that the recent GST rate cut by the GST Council was a win-win situation for all - consumers and companies alike. But that is not the case. Find out why.