- Stock Market Closing Bell: Nifty near 16,200, Sensex dips more than 100 points; Realty, PSU Bank stocks worst hit
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Ruchi Soya Industries to be renamed as Patanjali Foods; shares of edible oil major hit 10% upper circuit after announcement
- Stocks to buy: JMC Projects, Aditya Birla Capital can clock up to 79% return, say brokerages
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Watch what traders, Businessmen in Financial capital hopes with the upcoming government?
Updated: April 17, 2019 17:42 pm
As the general elections is underway to build a new government, watch what the businessmen and traders in the financial capital of India think of upcoming government and their introspection over PM Modi's 5-year governance.