- Editor’s Take: Indian markets holding back despite weak global cues, FIIs sell-off – Anil Singhvi decodes reasons
- Grasim Industries share falls 3%, Metropolis Healthcare hits 52-week low post q4 results; what should investors do?
- Aster DM, Minda Industries, RailTel, Bayer Corp shares surge up to 14% intraday post Q4 results–Brokerage sees up to 34% upside
- Government may give relief to India Inc on input cost, crucial meeting on inflation tomorrow- Details
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
Watch how will products affect your pockets due to hiked customs duty
Updated: March 31, 2018 15:33 pm
Several items will become costlier due to the hiked customs duties which will come to effect from April 1. In his last full budget before the general elections in 2019, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley had raised the customs duty on these items.