- Exclusive: Income tax now begins investigation in Axis Mutual Fund case; 12 fund managers in India now within its radar: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Grasim Industries Q4 results 2022: PAT up 55% YoY, net sales rises by 18%; company recommends Rs 5 dividend
- Government allows duty-free import of 20 lakh tn per year of crude soyabean, sunflower oil; applicable for FY23, FY24
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
Vijay Mallya's private Airbus A-319 to be auctioned again
Updated: June 14, 2018 19:45 pm
This is a segment of Zee Business which brings to you latest updates. Vijay Mallya's private Airbus A-319 to be auctioned again; 28% GST to be slapped on jet. Watch this video for more information.