- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Vijay Mallya declared fugitive economic offender
Updated: January 5, 2019 17:48 pm
Beleaguered business tycoon Vijay Mallya was on Saturday declared a fugitive economic offender by a special PMLA court in Mumbai. All his properties can now be confiscated by the government. While giving the order, the court refused his application to stay the order to give him some time to appeal.