- Stock Market Closing Bell: Nifty near 16,200, Sensex dips more than 100 points; Realty, PSU Bank stocks worst hit
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Ruchi Soya Industries to be renamed as Patanjali Foods; shares of edible oil major hit 10% upper circuit after announcement
- Stocks to buy: JMC Projects, Aditya Birla Capital can clock up to 79% return, say brokerages
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Vibrant Gujarat Summit: Chiripal Group signs Rs. 600 cr MoU with Gujarat govt
Updated: January 20, 2019 17:27 pm
Chiripal Group has signed a Rs. 600 cr MoU with the Gujarat government at this years Vibrant Gujarat Summit. Watch the video to know more.