- Dalal Street Corner: Metals drag benchmark indices; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Q4 Results 2022: Sintex Industries net loss at Rs 119 cr, Dhanuka Agritech Q4 profit up 12% - key highlights
- Economic challenges remain on global, environmental fronts; India capable to deal with them: M&M MD & CEO Anish Shah
- Exclusive: Government may release names of Drone PLI beneficiaries ahead of 30 June deadline, source tells Zee Business
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G to heat up mid-premium segment
UP govt mulls 'compulsory retirement' for non-performing employees above 50 years of age
Updated: July 9, 2018 19:12 pm
Yogi Adityanath mulls 'compulsory retirement' for non-performing government employees above 50 years of age. Watch this video to know more.