- Exclusive: Income tax now begins investigation in Axis Mutual Fund case; 12 fund managers in India now within its radar: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Grasim Industries Q4 results 2022: PAT up 55% YoY, net sales rises by 18%; company recommends Rs 5 dividend
- Government allows duty-free import of 20 lakh tn per year of crude soyabean, sunflower oil; applicable for FY23, FY24
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
UP BJP working committee meet enters day 2
Updated: August 12, 2018 16:12 pm
The second day of BJP's State Working Committee Meeting began in Meerut. CM Yogi Adityanath, Deputy CM Keshav Prasad Maurya along with party's national president Amit Shah is also attending the event.