- Editor’s Take: Indian markets holding back despite weak global cues, FIIs sell-off – Anil Singhvi decodes reasons
- Grasim Industries share falls 3%, Metropolis Healthcare hits 52-week low post q4 results; what should investors do?
- Aster DM, Minda Industries, RailTel, Bayer Corp shares surge up to 14% intraday post Q4 results–Brokerage sees up to 34% upside
- Government may give relief to India Inc on input cost, crucial meeting on inflation tomorrow- Details
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
UP BJP begins 2019 poll preparations from Meerut
Updated: August 12, 2018 14:06 pm
Senior leaders of the BJP along with Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath huddled in Meerut at the party's state executive meeting, drawing a roadmap to convert the challenge of the Opposition's 'grand alliance' into an opportunity for the party in the 2019 elections.