- Double-digit salary hike! Survey says salaries in India likely to rise by this much in 2023
- Apple Diwali offer 2022 date and time: Instant cashback, free gifts, no cost EMI on iPhone, other products
- PVR-INOX merger update: Deal likely to be completed by February next year
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N deliveries begin: Check price, features, variants, colours
- Stock Market Today 26th Sep 2022: Top Gainers and Losers - What investors should know
Threat of insolvency on Dabur & Aviva plc joint venture Aviva India, life assurance company
Updated: November 11, 2019 20:45 pm
There is a threat of insolvency on Aviva India, a joint venture life insurance company between Aviva plc, a British assurance company, and Dabur Group, an Indian conglomerate.