- RBI cancels Certificate of Registration of these 5 NBFCs - See full list; know reason
- Dalal Street Corner: Markets down for 3rd day in row amid profit booking in IT, broader market; what should investors do on Thu
- EXCLUSIVE: SEBI discussion paper soon to review Buyback Regulations; PMAC favours more than 1 buybacks in a year
- Cabinet approves disinvestment proposal of Hindustan Zinc: Source
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
This is what makes Vijay Mallya 'Poster Boy' of bank defaults
Updated: June 27, 2018 16:55 pm
The 'King of Good Times' turned absconding loan defaulter Vijay Mallya on Tuesday reportedly said that he has every intention of settling his dues with various Indian banks. The chairman of United Breweries Group and former Rajya Sabha member said that he is tired of relentless pursuit by probing agencies. But one glance at the whopping amounts he owes will put things in perspective.