- Dalal Street Corner: Market snaps 2-day winning streak amid profit booking; what should investors do on Thursday?
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Patanjali Ayurved to launch its IPO, Swami Ramdev tells Anil Singhvi; gives reason behind Ruchi Soya's name change
- Finance Ministry to clarify doubts on applicability of TDS on perks received in business, profession
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
These four airports are going to be a Hi-Tech by April 2019
Updated: November 20, 2018 17:27 pm
Passengers will be able to create a unique ID for a paperless and hassle-free experience at airports on the next upgrade of AirSewa web portal and mobile application. Watch this video to know more.