- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Tata Motors' Sanand Plant Reaches 100 Per Cent Capacity
Updated: August 8, 2018 07:57 am
Tata announced that it has produced over 450,000 units at the Sanand facility since inception, which remains one of the fastest growing facilities for the car maker.