- Editor’s Take: Indian markets holding back despite weak global cues, FIIs sell-off – Anil Singhvi decodes reasons
- Grasim Industries share falls 3%, Metropolis Healthcare hits 52-week low post q4 results; what should investors do?
- Aster DM, Minda Industries, RailTel, Bayer Corp shares surge up to 14% intraday post Q4 results–Brokerage sees up to 34% upside
- Government may give relief to India Inc on input cost, crucial meeting on inflation tomorrow- Details
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
Supreme Court orders inquiry into CBI Director Alok Verma's petition
Updated: October 26, 2018 17:09 pm
Supreme Court today ordered the Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) to complete its enquiry against CBI director Alok Verma in two weeks under court monitoring and asked interim director M Nageswara Rao to refrain from taking any policy decisions.