- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
- Government may cap sugar exports amid rising global food prices; sugar stock prices plunge up to 15% intraday
- Weak Q4 results dampen mood as mid, small-cap cement stocks slip up to 4%; brokerage recommend Sell on JK Cement, Ramco
- Quad Summit 2022 in Pics! PM Modi calls India-US relations a 'partnership of trust' in meeting with President Biden
- WhatsApp Digilocker explained - How to download PAN card, Driving License and more
Supreme Court has ordered a floor test in the Karnataka Assembly at 4 PM tomorrow
Updated: May 18, 2018 22:06 pm
The Supreme Court has ordered a floor test in the Karnataka Assembly at 4 PM tomorrow, reducing the 15-day window given by the Governor to BJP Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa to prove majority.