- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
SUPER SHARE | Auto sector may face challenge in coming two months due to demonetisation | Part 1
Updated: November 30, 2016 14:16 pm
Auto sector may face challenge in coming two months due to demonetisation . Watch the full segment for more details.