- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Subsidised LPG price cut by Rs 5.91 per cylinder; non-subsidised LPG rate reduced by Rs 120.50
Updated: December 31, 2018 20:09 pm
In a big relief to consumers, the domestic cooking gas (LPG) price was cut by Rs 5.91 per cylinder on Monday, the Indian Oil Corp (IOC), the country's largest fuel retailer, said in a statement.