- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Stone pelters target security forces after Eid prayers in J&K
Updated: June 16, 2018 13:36 pm
Fresh clashes erupted after the security forces were targeted with stones by a large number of agitated Kashmiri youths immediately after the Eid prayers in several parts of Jammu and Kashmir