- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Stickers on fruits and vegetables harmful
Updated: December 13, 2018 19:54 pm
Substances used in the sticker may be absorbed through the skin of the fruit or vegetable it is on, and upon consumption, many poisons can accumulate in the human body over time.