- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
StatAttack! Plastic ban in Maharashtra: All you want to know
Updated: July 20, 2018 14:26 pm
Maharashtra plastic ban: The state has moved to clean its environment and the first step was to ban people from using plastic in every form possible, especially in terms of mass usage like plastic bottles. Check out the massive numbers involved.