- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Sources: Modi government contemplating to raise Income Tax exemption limit to Rs 5 lakhs
Updated: June 14, 2019 18:15 pm
We got to know from our sources that Modi government contemplating to raise Income Tax exemption limit to Rs 5 lakhs.