- Dalal Street Corner: Market snaps 2-day winning streak amid profit booking; what should investors do on Thursday?
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Patanjali Ayurved to launch its IPO, Swami Ramdev tells Anil Singhvi; gives reason behind Ruchi Soya's name change
- Finance Ministry to clarify doubts on applicability of TDS on perks received in business, profession
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Sources: Government's focus to be on completing the stuck project of real estate sector
Updated: September 3, 2019 19:27 pm
Zee Business got to know big news for real estate from sources that now the Government's focus to be on completing the stuck project of the real estate sector.