- Oil & Gas sector set for sharp earnings drop in Q2 amid lower GRMs, other factors; what brokerage recommends on IGL, BPCL, IOCL
- Redmi Pad Unboxing, first look in PICS: Check price in India, colour options, specs and availability
- No charge for RuPay credit card use on UPI for transaction up to THIS amount, confirms NPCI
- Stocks to Buy in October: SBI Cards, Airtel among 5 stocks that may yield up to 29% returns
- PM Modi inaugurates Rs 1470-cr AIIMS Bilaspur in Himachal Pradesh; to lay foundation for projects worth Rs 3650 cr soon
Sensex closes at record high of 37,606.58; check markets in brief
Updated: July 31, 2018 17:27 pm
Sensex rebounded from early lows to close at a new life-time high of 37,606.58 on late buying in Reliance Industries, HUL, Infosys and Hero MotoCorp, extending its record run for the seventh day in a row. The broad-based NSE Nifty too closed at fresh record high of 11,356.50, up by 36.95 points or 0.33 per cent. The 50-share index extended its record breaking run for the fourth day.