- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
SEBI Chairman speaks on extended trading hours from October 1
Updated: September 12, 2018 13:00 pm
In a major step towards a simpler securities market trading infrastructure, regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India on Wednesday announced much-awaited integration of stocks and commodities trading on a single exchange