- Oil & Gas sector set for sharp earnings drop in Q2 amid lower GRMs, other factors; what brokerage recommends on IGL, BPCL, IOCL
- Redmi Pad Unboxing, first look in PICS: Check price in India, colour options, specs and availability
- No charge for RuPay credit card use on UPI for transaction up to THIS amount, confirms NPCI
- Stocks to Buy in October: SBI Cards, Airtel among 5 stocks that may yield up to 29% returns
- PM Modi inaugurates Rs 1470-cr AIIMS Bilaspur in Himachal Pradesh; to lay foundation for projects worth Rs 3650 cr soon
Sebi allows bourses to extend trading time for equity drivatives till 11.55 pm
Updated: May 4, 2018 18:51 pm
Markets regulator Sebi today allowed exchanges to extend the trading time for equity derivatives till 11.55 pm from October 1. The move is part of Sebi's efforts to enable integration of stocks and commodities trading on a single exchange.