- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
- Government may cap sugar exports amid rising global food prices; sugar stock prices plunge up to 15% intraday
- Weak Q4 results dampen mood as mid, small-cap cement stocks slip up to 4%; brokerage recommend Sell on JK Cement, Ramco
- Quad Summit 2022 in Pics! PM Modi calls India-US relations a 'partnership of trust' in meeting with President Biden
- WhatsApp Digilocker explained - How to download PAN card, Driving License and more
'Scared Games' of Indian monsoon: Brahmaputra river is flowing above danger level
Updated: July 11, 2018 17:48 pm
Brahmaputra river is flowing above danger level. The north-west part of the country will receive rainfall for the next three to four days with the temperature going further down.