- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
How insurance companies are preparing to implement SC order on third party insurance for vehicles
Updated: July 23, 2018 18:54 pm
The Supreme Court has made a five-year third-party motor insurance mandatory for two-wheelers and a two-year policy for cars starting September 1. This has led to confusion among insurance companies since third party premium for FY19 has already been revised from April 1. K G Krishnamoorthy Rao, MD & CEO, Future General Insurance explains how the companies are going to implement the SC order for long term Insurance.