- Common man hit by rising inflation as everyday products become expensive; check what all is getting dearer
- Brightcom Group bonus share: Company receives Final Trading Approvals for bonus issue from BSE, NSE
- Dalal Street Corner: After 3 back-to-back weak sessions, indices end higher by 0.5-1% this week; what should investors do?
- Exclusive: Sebi conducts raids at 30 locations in Maharashtra, Gujarat in Axis Mutual Fund front running case
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro launch: Multiple color options to ‘i-shaped’ notch - All you need to know
SC sends notice to central government on CBI's Directors petition
Updated: October 26, 2018 18:57 pm
Supreme Court today ordered the Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) to complete its enquiry against CBI director Alok Verma in two weeks under court monitoring and asked interim director M Nageswara Rao to refrain from taking any policy decisions.